Tuesday 22 August 2017

Love at first bleat

There are compensations for getting out early in the morning and digging up weeds on the driveway. About five minutes into my dig I heard a high pitched bleat from my neighbour's front paddock. There were two newly born, wobbly legged lambs staggering around in the frost and moving instinctively towards mum and sunshine. One picked sunshine under the tree, the other picked mum.


and a few hours later


The mild and torrential weather of late appears to have forced spring into an early arrival if our cherry and plum trees are to go by.


And our neighbours chickens only spent a few seconds on our frosty lawn before heading back to the sunshine of the paddock.




1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, you actually made me say awwww :)

    ReplyDelete